You are in control of Lerner, an astronaut tasked with collecting resources for the last human space colony by exploring a hazardous planet. You must help Sendrine gather the plants and minerals necessary to feed the colony and keep their technology working. These resources are tricky, however, as they must be collected in specific sequences to prevent them from quickly deteriorating. Your mission is to help Sendrine navigate the perilous terrain and use your memory skills to safely gather resources. The fate of the human race rests on your shoulders!
- The main menu displays 3 different terrains in which you will be playing in.
- You can unlock different, more challenging terrains as you play teach task.
- Start your first session by selecting one of the 3 levels on the green continent.
- Obstacles – Avoid them by using your jetpack to fly by tapping the screen.
- Pause – freezes gameplay; allows you to return to the Menu screen.
- Life – You lose a life if you fail to avoid any hazardous obstacle.
- Difficulty Level – As you get better at a task, this number will increase.
- A sequence of colored plants will appear on the screen.
- Your task is to remember the order of these plants (in order from left to right).
- Shortly after, these plants will disappear.
- When you reach the cloud, which is populated with a new set of plants, you must tap them in the correct sequence.
- Sometimes, the game may ask you to remember the reverse order of the colored plants (in order from right to left).
- This is indicated by a “recycling arrows” icon under the list of colored plants.
- If the ‘“recycling arrows” icon does not appear, continue to tap the plants in the correct order from first to last.
- As you continue to get better and correctly identify the proper flower sequences, the difficulty level of the game will begin to increase by adding more plants that you must remember in sequence as you progress through the level.
- If you fail to select the plants in the correct order, your astronaut will “Level Down” which means that your meter will regress, resulting in you having less flowers to remember in the next sequence.
- Your goal is to collect the gems that are the same color as the 1 before.
- Remember to avoid gems that are not the same color as the one before.
This is before you get to see the next gem.
Here is where you need to remember the gem type on screen.
The next gem is breaking out of its shell.
In this case you would collect the gem because the prior gem and the new gem are the same.
Once you get 3 consecutive 1-Backs correct, your astronaut will “Level Up”, resulting in the game increasing in difficulty.
You will then be asked to remember 2-Back. The N-back level that you are at is indicated at the top-left corner of the screen.
Your goal is to collect the gems that are the same as the one 2 gems before.
The 3-Back and Beyond
- Once you get 3 consecutive 2-Backs correct, your astronaut will “Level Up”, resulting in the game to increase in difficulty. You will then be asked to remember 3-Back.
- You now have to avoid gems that are not the same color as the one 3 gems before it.
- Control your astronaut to touch the gem that matches the color of the gem the correct number back.
- For example, for the 2-Back level you will select a gem only if it is the same color as the one 2 gems back. On a 3-Back level, you will select the gems only if it is the same color as the one 3 gems back– AVOID all other gems or your meter will regress.
- The game will start by displaying colored bugs flying around your astronaut. You must remember the color of each bug.
- Shortly after, the color of each bug will be masked, preventing you from seeing their color. The bugs will then proceed to fly randomly around the screen.
- As your astronaut continues running through the level, a colored flower will appear. You must drag the bug whose masked color matches the color of the flower.
- If you correctly match a bug with the colored flower, the flower will sparkle, indicating that it is ready for you to pick up and place in your backpack.
- Once you match 3 consecutive correct colored bugs to their corresponding flowers, your astronaut will “Level Up” and another colored bug will be added to the screen, resulting in an increased difficulty.
- If you incorrectly match a bug to a colored flower, your astronaut will “Level Down”, requiring you to keep track of fewer bugs.