Support the UCR Brain Game Center
Support for the UCR Brain Game Center funds exciting hands-on learning experiences for undergraduate and graduate students to participate in meaningful research while fueling innovation.
Funding priorities and opportunities include:
- Undergraduate and graduate student fellowships
- Strategic investment funds to promote new project development
- Funds to support other groups using Brain Game Center tools
- Funds to promote community outreach activities
- Endowed chair for director
Make a gift to support the Brain Game Center online at https://myadv.ucr.edu/CHASS/brain.
For more information, please contact Emily Rankin, senior director of development, at (951) 827-4365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.