HELP US TRAIN 30,000 BRAINS
Can playing memory games on your phone really improve your memory? Help us find out!
As seen in Scientific American. Run by the UCR Brain Game Center and the UCI Working Memory and Plasticity Laboratory
Apply now and help us train 30,00 brains as part of this NIH-funded nationwide study.
BE IN A STUDY (USE OUR DEVICE)
- Study of Older Adult Cognition
- Memory Training in Older Adults
- Vision Training in Older Adults
- Hearing Training in Older Adults
- Visualizing Executive Functions to Promote Math Learning Outcomes in Black and Latinx children
Apply now and we will be in touch.
BE IN A STUDY (USE YOUR OWN DEVICE)
- Online Memory Training Study
- Online Hearing Study (coming soon)
SIGN YOUR GROUP UP FOR A STUDY
We are always looking to partner with community groups to promote, understand, and train cognitive function. If your group wants to collaborate on a cognitive training study, better understand perceptual and cognitive abilities in your group, or otherwise collaborate, please email us at email@example.com.