You are in control of Lerner, an astronaut tasked with collecting resources for the last human space colony. You must explore a hazardous planet and help Sendrine gather the plants and minerals necessary to feed the colony and keep their technology working. These resources are tricky, as they must be collected in specific sequences to prevent them from quickly deteriorating. Your mission is to help Sendrine navigate the perilous terrain and use your memory skills to safely gather resources. The fate of the human race rests on your shoulders!
- The main menu displays three different terrains in which you will be playing in.
- You can unlock different, more challenging terrains as you play teach task.
- Start your first session by selecting one of the three levels on the green continent.
- Obstacles – Avoid them, tap your screen to make yourself fly.
- Pause – Freezes gameplay; allows you to return to the Menu screen.
- Life – You lose a life if you fail to avoid any hazardous obstacle.
- Difficulty Level – As you get better at a task, this number will increase.
- A sequence of colored plants will appear on the screen.
- Your task is to remember the order of these plants (in order from left to right).
- Shortly after, these plants will disappear.
- When you reach the cloud, which is populated with a new set of plants, you must tap them in the correct sequence.
- Sometimes, the game may ask you to remember the reverse order of the colored plants (in order from right to left).
- This is indicated by a “recycling arrows” icon under the list of colored plants.
- If the ‘“recycling arrows” icon does not appear, continue to tap the plants in the correct order from first to last.
- As you continue to get better and correctly identify the proper flower sequences, the difficulty level of the game will begin to increase by adding more plants that you must remember in sequence as you progress through the level.
- If you fail to select the plants in the correct order, you will “level down” which means that your meter will regress, resulting in you having less flowers to remember in the next sequence.
- Your goal is to collect the gems that are the same color as the one before.
- Remember to avoid gems that are not the same color as the one before.
This is before you get to see the next gem.
Here is where you need to remember the gem type on screen.
The next gem is breaking out of its shell.
In this case, you would collect the gem because the prior gem and the new gem are the same.
Once you get three consecutive 1-backs correct, you will “level up,” resulting in the game increasing in difficulty.
You will then be asked to remember 2-back. The n-back level that you are at is indicated at the top left corner of the screen.
Your goal is to collect the gems that are the same as the one two gems before.
The 3-Back and Beyond
- Once you get three consecutive 2-backs correct, you will “level up,” resulting in an increase in difficulty. You will then be asked to remember 3-back.
- You now have to avoid gems that are not the same color as the one three gems before it.
- Control your astronaut to touch the gem that matches the color of the gem the correct number back.
- For example, for the 2-Back level you will select a gem only if it is the same color as the one two gems back. On a 3-Back level, you will select the gems only if it is the same color as the one three gems back– AVOID all other gems or your meter will regress.
Give it a try! Play Recollect now: